Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Shop Window Earns Sad Emoticon

I did not say anything about that shop window that I pressed my nose against on Sunday.  The Guerlain?  Near the Opera?

Mind you, it was an outpost.  Not THE shop.  And I tend to forget that Guerlain also offers make-up.  Silly me.  So I'm going to forgive the fact that of the two, the left one flanking the lovely door was entirely devoted to face paint.

But to dedicate the other window entirely to the Aqua Allegoria line?  Say it ain't so, Josephine.

:(

4 comments:

Rose said...

Guerlain do themselves and their beautiful, beautiful fragrances no favours at all- are you in Paris?!

ScentScelf said...

Rose,

It's true. To both. :)

La Bonne Vivante said...

alas, what a travesty!

Vanessa said...

Shame on them!

Watch out too for the super sharp vinaigrette to which the unsuspecting diner occasionally falls foul...