Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Things seen (and an apology for that)

The kind of post that usually gets titled "under construction."

sometimes i think the real reason for the soap is that the layers of bubbles form a veil over the results of what is essentially a murder spree
regardless, if one is to save the flowers, the japanese beetles must be attended to
(not in the spirit of a lady-in-waiting)



I am going through a learning curve with Blogger's new interface, and you will see some layout changes here over the next week or two.  Have not yet entirely figured out how to land at "done" without you seeing some of the interim.

If only I could shake and stir some bubbles over it all...

My apologies.

image author's own

7 comments:

Ines said...

I like the way your changes are starting to appear.
And you made my day with the whole Annotated Blog Roll page. :)
Thank you very much. :)

ScentScelf said...

Ines, glad you are liking the changes...at least as they appear at the moment. :)

Always a pleasure to make someone's day.

Musette said...

My favorite pastime is going into the garden, clad in my Beatrix Potter dressing gown, with tweezers and a jar of kerosene. Yes, I am that vicious. Japanese Beetles (and squash bugs) fear me!

I like the way the new blog is shaping up.

ScentScelf said...

You were here when I 'fessed up to having a Mr. Macgregor moment, right? Tending to plants does funny things to a sense of tolerance of devastators.

Glad you like the shaping up. It did need to get cleaner. I miss the parchment-y undertone, but ah, well. Maybe I'll get REALLY clever and figure out total customization.

Which at the moment seems a goal equivalent to "world domination."

Vanessa said...

Yes, I like the changes too - is the owl still here somewhere?

Vanessa said...

I just found him - on the right!

: - )

ScentScelf said...

:) Glad you found him, Vanessa; I think I could never quit that owl...