Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wii Fit / Do you trip when you walk?

The small white platform and remote are popping up in as many diverse locations of cyberspace as in the country, it seems.  WiiFit blogs abound, but it was the chatter about WiiFit on one of my favorite perfume blogs that got me to thinking:  I do believe this device is seriously here.

Well, that and the fact that we were a devoutly non-game console family...until Wii came along.  And I had no game addictions (that day long marathon of Guitar Hero aside) until my fitness age was calculated and I was asked if I tripped much when walking.

ZOIKS!  That ain't no way to treat a lady...especially one who harbors a not-so-secret admiration for Mrs. Peel and that Alias girl.  Game on!!


1 comment:

ScentScelf said...

Hi, Den,

Glad you're enjoying the blog!

And I appreciate the advice, though I should probably point out that I was discussing the Wii Fit, not the Walk Fit.

I have used sites such as Yelp for consumer feedback, as well as Consumer Reports and CSPI for general evalutions.